Microsoft announced today that their upcoming Forza Horizon 4 will feature the Best of Bond Car Pack. Forza Horizon 4 is the first in the series to take place in the U.K, so it’s fitting that Bond’s famous cars would feature. With over 450 cars in the game, the Best of Bond Car Pack will feature ten Bond cars from fifty years of films. Many of the cars will have special gadgets and features, viewable in the Forzavista mode. These include a revolving number plate for the 1964 Aston Martin DB5 and a “Wet Nellie” submarine inspired body kit for the 1977 Lotus Esprit S1. The pack also includes threeJames Bond outfits and six “Quick Chat” phrases for use in the game.
“The James Bond series of films are iconic for numerous reasons: fantastic locations, thrilling action and an ever-evolving line-up of fascinating gadgets,” a Forza spokesman said. “Forza fans appreciate 007 for yet another reason: his awesome line-up of amazing automobiles. We’re thrilled to announce the Best of Bond Car Pack as the Day One Car Pack for Forza Horizon 4.” Here is the full list:
- Goldfinger – 1964 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DB5
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service – 1969 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DBS –
- The Man With The Golden Gun – 1974 James Bond Edition AMC Hornet X Hatchback
- The Spy Who Loved Me – 1977 James Bond Edition Lotus Esprit S1
- For Your Eyes Only – 1981 James Bond Edition Citroën 2CV6
- The Living Daylights – 1986 James Bond Edition Aston Martin V8
- The World Is Not Enough – 1999 James Bond Edition BMW Z8
- Quantum Of Solace – 2008 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DBS
- Skyfall – 2010 James Bond Edition Jaguar C-X75
- Spectre – 2015 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DB10
Forza Horizon 4 releases on Xbox One and the Game Pass on 2 October, but players with the Ultimate Edition can start playing 28 September. The official demo is out today, so start your engines!