Operation Ground Zero for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has begun, delivering new content and game updates.
The new community celebration and seasonal event brings across all modes, including a new Specialist, new Blackout map location and vehicle, a special holiday-themed event, personalisation items and accessories, new gear and much more.
Check out the trailer
In addition to the Operation Absolute Zero free content, owners of the Black Ops Pass gain access to their first drop of content, available first on PlayStation®4.
Want to know if you have the Black Ops Pass to unlock this content? It was included within the Digital Deluxe Edition, the Digital Deluxe Enhanced Edition, the Pro Edition, and the Mystery Box Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, and can also be purchased standalone digitally or at participating retailers. Check it out below:
If you’re a Black Ops Pass owner, you’ll also be able to get your hands on Black Ops Pass Owners Gain Access to Two New Multiplayer Maps, New Blackout Character Reaper and New Zombies Experience “Dead of the Night” Starring Kiefer Sutherland, Helena Bonham Carter, Charles Dance and Brian Blessed
This limited-time seasonal event also brings Christmas themed items and a bit of festive cheer.
Want to know more about the content of Operation Ground Zero? Check out this list of everything that you will see:
- New Specialist – Players can reprogram the flow of combat with Zero, a new Specialist available in both Multiplayer and Blackout modes. Zero can disrupt and distract enemies with powerful hacking, altering the flow of battle.
- New Black Market Gear – Operation Absolute Zero brings a brand-new Assault Rifle and fast-firing SMG to the Black Market which players can unlock by playing through Contraband Tiers. Plus, fans can collect new tactical outfits, personalisation accessories, new characters to use in Blackout, and special gift-wrapped melee weapons – all in time for the holidays.
- New Blackout Location and Updates – Hijacked is the newest destination in Blackout, inspired by the intense classic multiplayer map from Call of DutyÒ: Black Ops II. Fans can loot the luxury yacht to gear up for a firefight and battle opponents on their way to the final circle. Also, players can hop into a new armoured vehicle called the ARAV once they’re back on dry land and eliminate enemies with its turret-mounted machine gun.
- New Festive Holiday Event – After Operation Absolute Zero arrives, the holidays will come to Blackout with special event tiers of seasonal items to unlock, thematic map decorations, and even throwable snowballs in Blackout that allow players to mount a festive assault on their enemies.
- New Zombies Features – Daily Callings provide new gameplay challenges that reward Zombies players with bonus XP and Nebulium Plasma upon completion, the Black Ops Authenticity Stamp system gives players the ability to verify and share the results of their game online with a personalised code generated at the end of each match, along with Daily Tier Skips for Zombies, which allow players to earn Black Market Tier progression bonuses by playing Zombies each day.
Time to get geared up, because this new content is here and available right now!